Monday 18 March 2013

1 Week down!

A week in to my new healthy eating plan and I am feeling great having lost 4 pounds from just counting calories using my fitness pal! This week I want to up the fitness, if I can squeeze it in with work and college! I want to say I will defiantly do some form of exercise 3 times a week, and push that to 5 when I have the time!

Unfortunately I just would only really be able to go to my local gym twice a week which I don't think is worth it for the amount I would need to pay! So instead, for the time being I plan to do Josie Gibson's DVD combined with yoga. I know yoga isn't cardio and fat burning particularly but I really enjoy it and always feel refreshed after it, and then the DVD, well, it kills me quiet frankly! But that means its working right?!


I will keep you updated during this week which  I feel is going to be tough!!

Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment